What you should consider in everyday life or can do to your best possible to dry skin cure?
The dry skin basically works like the normal skin type, only more intense: All care products should significantly more fat and moisturizing factors included and will be applied several times a day.
- Read also oily skin care tips
Beside that you have to read following skin care tips and pay attention on them for proper dry skin care.
Dry skin care
1. Rich lotions and creams improve the fat and moisture content of the upper layers of the skin, thereby stabilizing the barrier function of the skin.
- Read also acne skin care
2. Ingredients such as evening primrose oil and grape seed oil contain skin-related lipids, which strengthen the skin’s natural barrier from the inside out and prevent moisture loss of the skin in this way.
- Improve natural moisturizing factors such as urea, lactate or hyaluronic acid moisture condition of the dry skin.
3. Care products with a high content of lipids, such as Eucerin Repair Ointment 10% Urea are particularly suitable for dry and very dry skin and skin that are increasingly exposed to wind and weather.
Dry facial skin care
Whether cold and temperature fluctuations in winter or heat and intense sunlight in summer – Environmental influences are particularly strong on sensitive facial skin.
- To protect extremely dry facial skin a rich fat cream is recommended.
- During intense sunshine sun protection is essential, of course – even in winter holiday.
Do not use intensively covering makeup, as it further undermined the already weakened regulate the skin moisture and may increase the dry skin.
Dry hands and feet
Tired hands and feet are widespread. In addition to a mild detergent with warm water and mild, moisturizing wash products is recommended several times daily, using a rich hand cream such.
- Read also black skin care
Dry skin care in Urdu